Exclusive UK & British Overseas Territories distributor for Datisweet "Date sugar"
DatiSweet is a very good substitute for table sugar for anyone who wants to limit their sugar consumption 50g of DatiSweet can replace 100g of table sugar.
Want to stock DatiSweet please get in contact
Yomalo Exclusive UK Distributor For Date Sugar
Is it good for me ?
The sugars contained in DatiSweet have extremely low glycemic levels, allowing to have a strong sweet taste without all the disadvantages of white sugar and the diseases that can result from it
Moderation is key.
How to use it?
Because of its nutritional qualities, its high sweetening power, its light colour and its neutral taste, it is used as a substitute for white sugar in all cold or hot preparations.
Easy to use in cake dough, it is particularly excellent for sweetening your tea, coffee, yogurts or white cheeses. In addition, you can also use it for cooking and baking.
DatiSweet® 250g Box 50 Sticks
1. Dental Cavity: the only proven health risk of nutritive sweeteners at typical consumption levels is dental cavity. DatiSweet is among the least cariogenic of the natural sugars.
2. Sweetness: DatiSweet is the sweetest of all natural sweeteners. The sweetness of DatiSweet is 2 times that of sucrose, depending upon the food or beverage in which it is used.
3. Flavour Enhancement: its sweetness perception peaks and falls earlier than glucose and sucrose, “unmasking” fruit and spice flavours.
4. Ingredient Synergy: the interaction of DatiSweet with other sweeteners and starches results in a synergy that boosts the sweetness,
5. Shelf-stability: DatiSweet does not hydrolyse in acidic conditions like sucrose does, so finished product sweetness and flavour are stable over extended storage times.
6. Humectant: DatiSweet binds and retains moisture so well that it can replace sorbitol and glycerin in foods, thereby improving taste.
7. Surface Browning: a major appeal of baked and roasted foods is the pleasing brown surface colour and alluring aroma, produced by a chemical reaction. DatiSweet is the most highly reactive simple sugar.
8. Frozen Applications: DatiSweet maintains the integrity of frozen fruit by controlling water and preventing damaging ice crystal formation that can destroy fragile fruit tissue.
DatiSweet® 1.5Kg Box 300 Sticks
DatiSweet® 25Kg Can
DatiSweet® 340 g Bottles
These materials have been prepared solely for the use of the prospective buyers. The recipient agrees to maintain it in strict confidence. Any reproduction or distribution of this presentation in whole or in part, or the disclosure of its contents, without the prior written consent of Yomalo ltd, is prohibited. The information set forth herein does not purport to be complete and no obligation to update or otherwise revise such information is being assumed. No person in any jurisdiction may treat this presentation as constituting either an offer too sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy,